- HRV (heart rate variabiliy) biofeedback is an evidence-based treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, depression, hypertension, chronic pain, irritable bowel syndrome and insomnia.
- This 2-day classroom training plus online self-study module covers all 16 hours of the BCIA HRV certification program and includes protocols for the treatment of hypertension and insomnia.
- The following equipment is used in the hands-on practices and case examples: NeXus-10 multimodal biofeedback system, Kyto heart rate monitor with Elite HRV app and Firstbeat Life.
- Instructors: Daniëlle Matto, Erik van den Top and guest speaker Tiina Hoffman (Exercise Physiologist / Master Trainer – Firstbeat)
- Location: Amersfoort, The Netherlands
- Dates: 20-10-2023 and 21-10-2023 (09:30 – 17:00)
- € 575
- Read more
- 2-day hands-on biofeedback practical training with the modalities muscle tension, heart rate, respiration, skin conductance and hand temperature
- The following equipment is used in the hands-on practices: NeXus-10 multimodal biofeedback system,
- A basic understanding of biofeedback is expected from participants (or complete for the online biofeedback didactic training program before attending the practical training program.
- Instructor: Daniëlle Matto, psychologist, biofeedback therapist BCIA BCB/HRV
- In cooperation with Stens Academy
- Location: Roermond, The Netherlands
- € 575
- View the training calendar for up-to-date training dates and registration.
- This online program is acknowledged by the BCIA as didactic training for the BCIA biofeedback professional entry level certification
- Learn the science, history, and theory of biofeedback in a 42-hour program covering all topics as listed in the BCIA Biofeedback certification Blueprint of Knowledge
- Author: Daniëlle Matto, psychologist, biofeedback therapist BCIA BCB/HRV
- € 375
- Read more….
Classroom workshops on request:
If you are interested in hosting one of these workshops in your country, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stress Profiling (classroom training)
- Clinical applications of biofeedback: stress-related disorders (classroom training)
Online workshop program:
- Biofeedback didactic training program (42-hour, BCIA), online course (€ 375), read more….
- Biofeedback treatment of hypertension (BCIA CE), online course (€ 121), read more….
- 55-questions HRV test exam, preparation for the official BCIA HRV exam (€ 25), Order….
- We offer general biofeedback and HRV biofeedback mentoring per half hour, read more….